Want to know how to accelerate and attack or how to keep going for hours? Ever wondered how to structure your training so you get faster and find more enjoyment?
Throughout 2021, we have a busy schedule of webinars aimed at helping riders to get the most out of their power meter and training.
The webinars are hosted by Verve Cycling CEO, Bryan Taylor – a true expert who has worked alongside the world’s best coaches and riders, including the GB Cycling Team and the UCI.
Demonstrating practical, easy-to-do steps and skills, the webinars aim to give you new-found knowledge that you can take away and slot into your everyday training routine.
To view the available times and register, please click the relevant links in the schedule below. Alternatively, you can view the replay of any webinar that has already taken place.
- Jean-Michel Lachance – Fitness tests: Which one is best? Watch the replay
- Silas Cullen – How to avoid the performance plateau Watch the replay
- Cycling Legends – Anna Meares, Stuart O’Grady and Graeme Brown Watch the replay
- Mark Hurworth – How the InfoCrank is transforming knee replacement surgery Watch the replay
- Cycling Legends – Matt Keenan, Shane Kelly and Graeme Brown Watch the replay
- The Coaching Series with Brad Hall – Using power for athlete improvement Watch the replay
- Why Accuracy Matters Watch the replay
- Five things all coaches and riders should know Watch the replay
- Five ways to make 2021 your best riding year Watch the replay
- Five ways to improve your training Watch the replay